Unconventional Ways To Build Your Muscle
So you want to earn muscles fast?
You can’t do this in 1 day but if you do it all right, you should get some big muscles in a month or 2!
First of all, do not use any product, there is no way to earn muscles with chemical products.
Also do not overcommit on training, you will just have pain everywhere!
You should start with some running on day 1, it does not matter how fast but start with 1000 meter!
On day 2 just do some walking, do 3000 meter of walking, do not try to walk more!
On day 3 you take a break in your training (do not eat fast food or something unhealthy, just some mutton or beef)
On day 4 you run 1500 meter and on day 5 you walk 4500 meter, day 6 and 7 you rest!
You just keep building up in your own way, you can do it fast or slow, just make sure you take each 2 days 1 day rest or you are overcomitting!
After 1 month of running, go to the fitness and go on training there!
And you do it again at your own speed, slow or fast!
Do not overcommit here!
Do this as long as you want!
And every evening you just keep running some metres, even on your old rest days!
Again do not overcommit!
If you feel you can’t anymore take a break day, but you do not have to!
You already see the muscles, no?
Every evening some abdominal excersises are not bad!
Now you must see some muscles!
If not do not worry!
Go sporting, no chess of course!
Tennis, wrestling, archery or something else!
Archery or wrestling are the best I think!
Did you ever see an archer without muscles!
Or john cena without muscles, no!
Well you won’t get as much muscles as john cena but yeah…
So this is a training plan, do it at your own speed!
Here are some useful hints:
– Do not eat fast food
– Eat meat, beef, mutton etc. those will make you get muscles more easy
– do not use products
– some energy after or before sporting is not bad at all
– stop going with car to your work, school or dates, do it by walking/running (of course not if you have a date 5000 meters away because you would be smelly 🙂
– always do it on your own speed
– do it with friends, it will make it more easy for you not to stop
– use a counter for your steps, this will make you more competitive against yourself
– NEVER BUT NEVER try to be like John Cena or other guys with many muscles
I hope I have been helping you out to earn those muscles more easy.